The information and opinions contained in this internet site do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Government, United States Air Force, or Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development.
Air Force JROTC
Our Core Values:
2012-2013 CORPS GOALS:
- Ensure 85% of all Corps members are passing all classes.
- Repaint the OK-931 sign on the garage door
- Complete 650 community service hours; approximately 5 per cadet
- Collect 500 clothing items for the Goodwill
- Collect 500 canned food items for the student food bank
- Re-locate the Murrah Building Bombing Memorial to a more prominent location
Honor Code: We will not lie, cheat, or steal nor tolerate among us anyone who does.
Cadets of the Month of December
As-1: Emily Schovanec
As-2: Desiree Shaw
As-3: Ruben Velasco
Flight of the Month: Echo Flight