National Junior Honor Society
In order to qualify for NJHS, students will have to meet all the following requirements by the spring ceremony:
1. Participate in 4 of 8 service projects offered in 2010-2011.
2. Fill out an application, available upon completion of service projects. Eligibility for selection will be based upon the five points of honor society: Scholarship, Citizenship, Leadership, Character, and Service.
3. Pay dues of $5.00, to be refunded if all requirements are not met, when application is submitted.
4. Maintain a cumulative 3.5 grade point average or better for the current school year.
5. Have a clean behavioral record: no ISR, suspensions, or multiple days of ASD.
6. Attend the KMS National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony to be held sometime after Spring Break.