Resources for Parents of Gifted Children
- All about parenting a gifted child
- Answering frequently asked questions
- How to help gifted students with organizational skills
- The source for in-depth and timely GT education and healthcare information that will make a difference in the lives of parents and their children
- An on-line support community for gifted and talented individuals and those who support and nurture them
- Offers many different ideas, guidance and activities for both parents and educators of gifted students
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Some ideas on how to help gifted children that think they need to be a perfectionist.
- It is the mission of SENG to support bright, talented, gifted individuals and their families, and the professionals who work with them, to better understand the nature of giftedness, and to help these individuals reach their personal potential. Includes lists and links, articles, and grant information.