MMS Dress Code Guidelines Spring 2013
1. Shirtsleeves must cover the crown of the shoulder. No spaghetti straps, ribbed t-shirts, or tank tops.
2. Shirts must be tucked in at the natural waist or worn no lower than the hips in accordance with the district dress code policy. No midriffs may show; no long t-shirts may be worn.
3. Pants and shirts must be worn at the natural waistline. No sagging.
4. Shorts and/or skirts are to be worn no shorter than half way between the fingertips and knees. Leggings can’t be worn by themselves, they must be worn with a Dress or Skirt that meets the Dress Code Criteria.
5. No clothing is to be worn with holes or cuts above the knee.
6. No large, baggy clothing may be worn. This includes pants and/or shirts.
The responsibility of upholding and enforcing this code rests with those students, parents, teachers, and principals concerned. Where there is a judgment to be made, the site principal will make the decision.