Maintenance and Construction
The Mid-Del School Maintenance Department is located at 225 N. King Avenue on 12 acres of land. Within our division, we have 13 departments with 52 employees to take care of buildings totaling 2,657,988.00 square feet on 511.3 acres, spread out over 46 square miles.
Our service extends to thirty-five (35) sites, twenty-eight (28) industrial kitchens, sixty (60) portable buildings, numerous auditoriums, three (3) fieldhouses, twelve (12) high school athletic fields and fifteen (15) middle school athletic fields. Our oldest building was established in 1893 and our latest building was acquired in 2000.
Our department mission is centered around service - - service for students and staff safety and efficient operations of all facilities.