Warehouse Operations provides a variety of services, most of which are unnoticed by school district employees and the general public. Because of the nature of our work, our operation is a busy place even during summer months when school is not in session. Our warehouse employees take great pride in their work and believe that the services they provide contribute to the district's overall effort to fulfill its mission.
Our daily activities include:
* Receiving, storing and delivering food and non-food products to school site kitchens
* Fixed Asset Management (inventory control) services
* Daily school district mail delivery to all school sites
* Central Receiving Department services
* Storing and providing custodial and paper products to all sites
* Surplus property disposal
* Energy Management Services (in conjunction with our district's maintenance department).
For more information, please contact
Richard Frazier, Director of Facility Services, at 739-1706.