The following information must be presented at the time of enrollment into Mid-Del Schools:
1. Students must be legal residents in the Mid-Del Public School District attendance area, living with a custodial parent or court appointed legal guardian.
All parents must present a valid driver's license or state issues identification card that will be matched to the name listed on the student birth certificate and/or other legal documentation presented. Divorced parents must provide a divorce decree and marriage license (if remarried) to confirm they are the custodial parent. Step-parents may enroll step-children with the above mentioned documentation as well.
2. Proof of residency is required.
3. Immunization Records
All immunization series must be either complete or in process. For a current list of immunization requirements, click on the Immunizations link from the main menu.
4. Birth Certificate
A state certified, original birth certificate must be presented as proof of age for all Pre-K, Kindergarten and/or first grade students enrolling for the first time in Mid-Del Schools. A state certified, photocopied or original birth certificate must be presented as proof of age for all second grade through twelfth grade students enrolling for the first time in Mid-Del Schools.
5. Address, telephone and fax numbers of the previous school attended.
6. Official transcript if the student is in grade nine or above.
7. Official withdrawal form from previous school if enrolling after the start of school.
8. Other information that may be requested if applicable:
A. IEP (Individualized Education Plane) for special education students
D. CDIB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood)